Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations
In today’s hyper-competitive world, food manufacturers are realizing that the most effective way to improve top and bottom-line growth is through supply chain optimization.
Without a developed supply chain & manufacturing operations platform set in place, companies are not able to compete in today’s market, no matter how great the business strategy may be. Reducing end-to-end supply chain costs is critical for a company’s future success.
CEO Search Partners Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations Specialty Practice has experience in finding the “best-in-class” supply chain experts for our clients. We leverage our extensive network of executive-level supply chain professionals and utilize our comprehensive industry expertise to find the most sophisticated candidate for your organization.
Finding a candidate with experience in reducing cost, increasing productivity and making end-to-end manufacturing decisions to improve performance, places your company at a unique competitive advantage in today’s globalized economy.
We are experts at finding the best candidates in all areas of supply chain and manufacturing operations, including but not limited to:
- Supply Chain Technology Integrated Solutions
- Integrated Demand, Operations & Supply Planning
- Supply Chain Management & Analytics
- Modeling & Network Design
- Value Chain Strategy
- Manufacturing Strategy & Operations
- Transportation, Logistics & Distribution Optimization
- Inventory Management
- New Product Commercialization
- Customer Service & Segmentation
- Global & Strategic Sourcing and Procurement